- Step 1: Choose your web space location
- You can place your web pages either in web space provided by the college (CHASS) or in web space provided by the university (UNITY).
- You can access either space on campus or from home via FTP.
- Step 2: Prepare your web space
- Prepare your UNITY space using the WWW Setup Tool found in IT Essentials.
- Read the email sent by CHASS-IT that contains the settings information for your CHASS Web Space.
- Step 3: Create your home page
- You use an html editor to create your home page.
- You can use Contribute software which should be installed on your office computer. You can also use it at home.
- You can use Dreamweaver if you own the software. Use the dreamweaver settings page.
- You can use open source software such KompoZer
- Step 4: Publishing your home page
- Use these other web page resources for additional information