Setup for Unity Web Space
Follow the instructions below to setup the Nvu
web page editor to edit your Unity web space.
- Run the WWW
setup tool if
you have not already done so.
save on your Desktop, and then install Nvu (http://www.nvu.com/)
- If on campus in LAU216 or HA302, use WOLF CALL to access
your WWW space on your "K drive."
- If in other UNITY labs on campus you should automatically
have access to your "K drive."
- If off campus, click
on EDIT SITES and create a new site called "Unity" using these
settings. Double-click on the UNITY site (below EDIT
SITES) to see what files you have in your space.
- You should see your "index.html" page.
If you do not see it, run the "WWW
setup tool " again
as outlined here.
- If you are having trouble editing your "index.html" page
off-campus, this streaming
video might help.
- If you are on campus you do not PUBLISH your pages,
you simply SAVE the file,