FLL Network Drive
Using the Tandberg ICM
What I Want To Do
How To Do It
1. I want to exclude all of the computers that are not being used by my students ...
Group the non-used computers into a separate group
2. I want my students to work with someone else, their choice ...
and then students can call each other
3. I want to show my students a web site ...
and then browse to your page; students see what you see
4. I want my students to work in groups of three to review an assignment ...
Choose your group to pair,
Click on the number "3"
Click on the RANDOM button
5. I want to show a video clip ...
Click on the
Select the group that will watch the video
Choose VIDEOTAPE as the "programme source"
Click on the
then turn up the volume using the podium control
Control the VCR using the controls
6. I want to show a video clip on the projector ...
Turn on your projector by pointing the PROXIMA remote at the projector and clicking on the green button.
Turn off the projector by pointing the remote at the projector and holding down the green button for two seconds.
7. I want go give an oral test ...
Each student runs Divace
Play your sound source, show your page, etc.
Students click on the "C" of Divace to save their file as an MP3 file in the STUDENT FILES directory.
Transfer those files onto a ZIP diskette.
8. I want to show an overhead, etc., ...
Turn the visualizer on
Raise the camera arm
Select your light source
Select VISUALIZER on the Radio Shack switch box
9. Not all students logged off their computers ...
and log them off
10. I want to erase the white board completely ...
Use the EXPO towelettes. If the towelette is still damp return it to the container to be used again.