Dr Terrance Ruth
- Website: Terranceruth.com
- Email: email@example.com
Dr. Terrance Ruth is a Education Consultant and former Administrator for Wake County Public School. Dr. Ruth is the former AMIKids Infinity Wake Principal. Also, Terrance held a Research Assistant position at the Friday Institute for Educational Innovation at North Carolina University. Terrance earned his PhD from the University of Central Florida in the college of Public Affairs. Terrance research interest includes the theoretical areas of Globallity and Structuration with a focus on future projections in cultural perceptions.
Terrance acquired his Masters in Educational Leadership from Nova Southeastern University. After receiving his MA he entered education administration professionally as an alternative education Principal for 5 years under AMIkids. Terrance earned his BA in History and briefly taught high school history and science. Currently, Terrance was engaged in the Race to the Top Initiative and the Student Discovery project. Terrance is currently working with ReCity on designing a collective impact driven makerspace for non-profits that service disconnected youth. Terrance also is looking to address the over representation of minority youth in alternative education services. Terrance is a columnist for Education NC (EdNC.org) where he writes a monthly article on education and race.
Ruth, T., & Matusitz, J. (2010). Comparative Standards of Evidence in Social Work. Journal of Evidence-Based Social Work
Ruth, T., & Matusitz, J. (2013). Governance Tools Addressing the Welfare Issue in the U.S. Journal of Policy Practice
Ruth, T., Matusitz, J., & Simi, D. (2014). Ethics of Disenfranchisement and Voting Rights in the U.S.: Convicted Felons, the Homelessness, and Immigrants. American Journal of Criminal Justice
- PhD in Public Affairs from Univ of Central FL, 2014
- Masters in Education Leadership from Nova Southeastern, 2009
- BA in History from Oglethorpe , 2005
- SW 505 - 601Human Behavior and the Social Environment: Social JusticeOnline Class
- SW 506 - 002Human Behavior and the Social Environment: Individuals, Families, and Groups01:30 - 04:15 M123B D S Weaver Labs
- SW 506 - 601Human Behavior and the Social Environment: Individuals, Families, and GroupsOnline Class
- SW 519 - 602Evaluation of a Social Work InterventionOnline Class