Sarah Rebekah Chetty
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Remote HOME, Box 8106
Raleigh, NC 27695
- The acoustic realizations of the graphemes -b- and -v- in heritage and immigrant Spanish (with Rebecca Ronquest, Jim Michnowicz, Robin Dodsworth, and Jeff Mielke)
- Chetty, Sarah. “To /b/ or not to /b/: On the Production of the Graphemes -bv- in Heritage Spanish”. Presentation at the Spanish Linguistics in North Carolina (SLINKI) 2018 conference at Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC. February 2018.
- Chetty, Sarah. “To /b/ or not to /b/: On the Production of the Graphemes -bv- in Heritage Spanish”. Presentation at the Mountain Interstate Foreign Language Conference (MIFLC) at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, Wilmington, NC. October 2017.
- Chetty, Sarah. “On the Acoustic Realizations of the Graphemes in Heritage Spanish”. Poster presentation at the Spanish Linguistics in North Carolina (SLINKI) 2017 conference at North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC. February 2017.
- Ronquest, Rebecca; Chetty, Sarah; Hunter, Hannah & Lait, Emily. “The production of Spanish vowels by three groups of bilinguals from the Southeastern U.S”. Presentation at the Spanish Linguistics in North Carolina (SLINKI) 2016 conference at the College of Charleston, Charleston, SC. February 2016.
- MA in Foreign Languages and Literatures- Hispanic Linguistics Concentration from North Carolina State University
- BA in Spanish Languages and Literatures from North Carolina State University
- Tue: 10:00-11:30
- Thu: 1:30-3:00
Or By Appointment
- FLS 102 - 006 – SyllabusElementary Spanish II09:35 - 10:25 M W F1220 SAS Hall
- FLS 102 - 015 – SyllabusElementary Spanish II08:30 - 09:20 M W F1220 SAS Hall
- FLS 110 - 009 – SyllabusAccelerated Elementary Spanish12:50 - 01:40 M W F232 Daniels Hall
- FLS 110 - 012 – SyllabusAccelerated Elementary Spanish01:55 - 02:45 M W F736 Poe Hall