Sarah Rebekah Chetty
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Remote HOME, Box 8106
Raleigh, NC 27695
- The acoustic realizations of the graphemes -b- and -v- in heritage and immigrant Spanish (with Rebecca Ronquest, Jim Michnowicz, Robin Dodsworth, and Jeff Mielke)
- Chetty, Sarah. “To /b/ or not to /b/: On the Production of the Graphemes -bv- in Heritage Spanish”. Presentation at the Spanish Linguistics in North Carolina (SLINKI) 2018 conference at Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC. February 2018.
- Chetty, Sarah. “To /b/ or not to /b/: On the Production of the Graphemes -bv- in Heritage Spanish”. Presentation at the Mountain Interstate Foreign Language Conference (MIFLC) at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, Wilmington, NC. October 2017.
- Chetty, Sarah. “On the Acoustic Realizations of the Graphemes in Heritage Spanish”. Poster presentation at the Spanish Linguistics in North Carolina (SLINKI) 2017 conference at North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC. February 2017.
- Ronquest, Rebecca; Chetty, Sarah; Hunter, Hannah & Lait, Emily. “The production of Spanish vowels by three groups of bilinguals from the Southeastern U.S”. Presentation at the Spanish Linguistics in North Carolina (SLINKI) 2016 conference at the College of Charleston, Charleston, SC. February 2016.
- MA in Foreign Languages and Literatures- Hispanic Linguistics Concentration from North Carolina State University
- BA in Spanish Languages and Literatures from North Carolina State University
- Tue: 9:00-10:00
- Wed: 10:30-11:30
- Thu: 9:00-10:00
Or By Appointment
- FLS 201 - 002Intermediate Spanish I08:30 - 09:20 M W F212 Caldwell Hall
- FLS 201 - 020Intermediate Spanish I11:45 - 01:00 T H135 Withers Hall
- FLS 201 - 025Intermediate Spanish I01:55 - 02:45 M W F012 Winston Hall
- FLS 201 - 026Intermediate Spanish I09:35 - 10:25 M W F211 Poe Hall
- FLS 201 - 027Intermediate Spanish I12:50 - 01:40 M W F012 Winston Hall
- FLS 212 - 601Spanish: Language, Technology, CultureOnline Class
- FLS 212 - 602Spanish: Language, Technology, CultureOnline Class