Dr Samuel B Pond III
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 919-515-1720
Teaching and Research Interests
Work motivation, work attitudes, and organizational change and development
Stanhope, D.S., Pond, S.B. III, Surface, E. (2013). Core self-evaluations and training effectiveness: Prediction through motivational intervening mechanisms. Journal of Applied Psychology, 98, 820-831.
Pond, S.B., III. (2004). All in the balance: PSY 201 – Controversial issues in psychology. In V.S. Lee (ed.) Teaching and learning through inquiry: A guidebook for institutions and instructors. Sterling, VA: Stylus Publishing, LLC.
Pond, S.B., III. (1999). Industrial-organizational psychology: The psychology of people working together. Eye On Psi Chi, 3, 34-37.
Pond, S.B., III, Nacoste, R.W., Mohr, M.F & Rodriguez, C.M. (1997). The measurement of organizational citizenship behavior: Are we assuming too much? Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 27, 1527-1544.
Pond, S.B., III, & Geyer, P.D. (1991). Differences in the relationship between job satisfaction and perceived work alternatives among older and younger blue-collar workers. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 39, 251-262.
Pond, S.B., III, & Geyer, P.D. (1987). Employee age as a moderator of the relationship between job satisfaction and perceived work alternatives. Journal of Applied Psychology, 72, 552-557.
- Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology from Auburn University, 1980
- M.S. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology from Auburn University, 1978
- B.A. in Psychology from East Carolina University, 1976
- PSY 200 - 001Introduction to Psychology03:00 - 04:15 T H216 Poe Hall
- PSY 499 - 019Individual Study in PsychologyTBA
- PSY 769 - 001Work Motivation11:45 - 01:00 T H724 Poe Hall