Mr Paul Christopher Isom
- Vita: download vita
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 205-617-4400
Paul Isom is the journalism minor adviser and an instructor of journalism in the Department of English at North Carolina State University. He was previously the English internship director.
He has taught writing, reporting and editing courses at The University of Alabama, Murray State University, UAB and East Carolina University. Isom has directed the operation of student newspapers, yearbooks, magazines, radio and television stations at five institutions, including The University of Alabama and the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.
Isom has reported news, sports and features, worked on design and copy desks and as a features editor at several newspapers including The Birmingham News/AL.com, Alabama's largest newspaper and news website.
- M.A. in Journalism from The University of Alabama
- B.A. in Journalism from The University of Alabama
- Tue: 1:00-2:30
- Thu: 1:00-2:30
- ENG 214 - 001Introduction to Editing03:00 - 04:15 T H0G118 Tompkins Hall
- ENG 316 - 003Introduction to News and Article Writing11:45 - 01:00 T H112 Tompkins Hall
- ENG 416 - 001Advanced News and Article Writing10:15 - 11:30 T H112 Tompkins Hall