Dr Jorge Mari
- Vita: download vita
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 919-515-9276
My teaching and research are focused on environmental cultural studies, with particular attention to contemporary Spain and the United States. I also teach and conduct research on broader Spanish cultural studies and film. My books include Tracing the Borders of Spanish Horror Cinema and Television (2017); Ventanas sobre el Atlántico (2011), on the relations between Spain and the United States; and Lecturas espectaculares (2003), on the interactions of film and the contemporary Spanish novel; my articles have appeared in numerous journals and critical anthologies worldwide.
Teaching and Research Interests
20th- and 21st-centuries Spanish Cultural Studies. Ecocriticism, Ecocinema, Environmental Humanities. Contemporary Spanish Cinema and Prose Fiction. Latin American, U.S. & World Cinemas.
- FLS 411 - 001Topics in the Culture of Spain04:30 - 05:45 T H130 Withers Hall
- FLS 492 - 002Seminar in Hispanic Studies03:00 - 04:15 T H160 Withers Hall
- FLS 592 - 001Seminar in Hispanic Studies03:00 - 04:15 T H160 Withers Hall
- FLS 675 - 003Special Project in SpanishTBA