Prof Heidi H Hobbs
Dr. Heidi H. Hobbs is an Associate Professor in the School of Public and International Affairs at North Carolina State University. Professor Hobbs has a B.A. (Magna Cum Laude) and M.A. in Political Science from the University of Georgia, as well as a graduate Certificate in Global Policy Studies from UGA. Her Ph.D. is in International Relations from the University of Southern California.
Her books include City Hall Goes Abroad: The Foreign Policy of Local Politics from Sage, 1994 and Pondering Postinternationalism: A Paradigm for the 21st Century, from SUNY Press, 2000. She has also authored other articles, contributed book chapters to other publications and made numerous presentations. Her most recent publication is a textbook with Harry I. Chernotsky entitled, Crossing Borders: International Studies for the 21st Century,3rd. edition. CQ Press, 2016. The fourth edition will come out in 2021.
She has previously served as a Fulbright Specialist at the University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovak Republic in 2016, as a Fulbright Scholar to the University of Economics in Prague, Czech Republic in 2017 and most recently as Interim Director of NC State's European Center in Prague 2018-2019.
- Ph.D. in International Relations from University of Southern California, 1988
- M.A. in Political Science from University of Georgia, 1981
- B.A. in Political Science from University of Georgia, 1978
- Tue: 4:30-5:30
- MIS 601 - 001Colloquium in International Studies06:00 - 08:45 WOnline Delivery
- PS 530 - 001Seminar In International Relations06:00 - 08:45 TOnline Delivery