Teaching Assistant Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Yashpreet has taught English as a Second Language and English as a Foreign Language in the US and abroad. She earned a Ph.D. in English in 2012 from Kurukshetra University, India. During her Ph.D., she was awarded a Fulbright fellowship and served at the University of Pennsylvania as a Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant in 2009-10. Born and raised in a family of teachers and professors, only teaching fuels her. She is passionate about building and nurturing relationships with students and peers, and she feels gratified by her students’ progress. She has been teaching varying English literature, linguistics and language courses in various universities and colleges since 2009. Furthermore, she has published journal articles, contributed in edited books and presented papers in various international and national seminars. She also enjoys creative writing and is currently developing a fiction novel, based on an individual’s intricate quest for happiness.
In her free time, she loves cooking, playing harmonium, and traveling.
- Mon: 10:30-12:30
- Wed: 10:30-12:30
- FLE 201 - 001 – SyllabusOral Communication in English for International Students06:00 - 07:15 M W145 Withers Hall
- FLE 401 - 001 – SyllabusAdvanced Oral Communication in English for International Students01:30 - 02:45 M W117 Ricks Hall
- FLE 402 - 001 – SyllabusAdvanced Written Communication in English for International Students03:00 - 04:15 M W131 Withers Hall
- FLE 402 - 002 – SyllabusAdvanced Written Communication in English for International Students04:30 - 05:45 M W131 Withers Hall