Question: How do I access class/advisee information and send academic reports from the web?

To access class/advisee information and send Academic Reports from the web:

  • Get a UNITY account (Call computing services at 5-3035 if you can't remember your password)
  • Go to this web page:
  • Type in your Unity ID and password
  • Choose the type of information you need (class rolls, advisee lists, etc.)
  • If you have problems with your unity account or have forgotten your information, please contact the Computing Center at 5-3035.
  • Note: Be aware that changes are constantly being made to the class rolls, etc., so you'll need to re-check often to get an updated record.
  • Note: You must first click on this page before attempting to print this page.