Dr Casie Fedukovich
Associate Professor, Director of First Year Writing
- Vita: download vita
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 919-515-4160
Teacher, poet, researcher, administrator, writer, editor.
Teaching and Research Interests
Writing program administration, academic labor, composition, class, body politics, discourse analysis, rhetorics of space and place, teaching assistant preparation, qualitative research methods and methodologies.
“Using Cross-Tier Collaborations to Support Professional Identity.” With Megan Hall. Forum: Newsletter for Issues about Part-Time and Contingent Faculty (Spring 2016).
“GTA Preparation as a Model for Cross-Tier Collaboration: A Program Profile.” With Megan Hall. Composition Forum 34 (Fall 2016).
“Secrets in the Thirdspace: The National Day on Writing as Campus Engagement.” Composition Studies 44.2 (Fall 2016).
“WPA as Tempered Radical: Lessons from Occupy Wall Street.” Writing Program Administrators 37.1 (Fall 2013): 112-128.
“Standing Against Future Contingency: Activist Mentoring in Composition.” Workplace: A Journal for Academic Labor 22 (2013): 40-52.
Director, First-Year Writing Program
- PhD in Rhetoric, Writing, Linguistics from The University of Tennessee, 2011
- MA in Creative Writing--Poetry from The University of Tennessee, 2006
- BA in Creative Writing, Journalism, Professional/Technical Writing from Concord University, 2002
- Mon: 10:00-2:00
- Tue: 11:00-3:00
- Wed: 12:00-2:00
- ENG 511 - 001Theory and Research In Composition01:30 - 02:45 T H213 Winston Hall