Alison Marie Rodriguez
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Tompkins Hall G129, Box 8105
Raleigh, NC 27695
Teaching and Research Interests
Film Studies, Accessibility in the Classroom, American Popular Culture, Composition & Rhetoric, Science Fiction Cinema, Film and First-Year Writing, Cult Television
2019 "Accessibilty in Digital Spaces: Exploring Best Practices for Accessibility in Moodle, Google, and MS Word." NC State University First-Year Writing Professional Development Series, Raleigh, NC.
2017 "Film and Video as a Framework for a Writing in the Disciplines Course." NCSU Association of English Graduate Students Conference on Collaborative Discourse, Raleigh, NC.
2015 "Unravelling Enchantment: From Sand Creek to Albuquerque." Sigma Tau Delta International Convention, Albuquerque, NM.
2014 "Technology, Capitalism, and Dehumanization: A Narrative Critique of Tron (1982)." UNM Shared Knowledge Conference, Albuquerque, NM.
2013 "Technology, Capitalism, and Dehumanization: A Narrative Critique of Tron (1982)." UNM Ronald E. McNair Scholars Research Conference, Albuquerque, NM.
- M.A. in Film Studies from North Carolina State University, 2017
- B.A. in English from University of New Mexico, 2015
- B.A. in American Studies from University of New Mexico, 2015
- Tue: 9:30-10:30
- Thu: 12:45-2:45
- ENG 101 - 029Academic Writing and Research10:40 - 11:30 MT HF0G125 Tompkins Hall
- ENG 101 - 039Academic Writing and Research11:45 - 12:35 MT HF0G125 Tompkins Hall
- ENG 105 - 005Writing and Research in the DisciplinesINTERNET